• Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial or related areas;
• Fluent oral and written English is a must;
• Ability to sketch and read engineer drawings.
• Experience in creating designs for the automotive and machinery industries;
• Strong knowledge of drawing, reading engine drawings and visual destruction of mechanical drawings to create technical illustrations.
• Uses basic data such as drawings, photographs, or direct observations to create technical illustrations (for example, hardware equipment or flowcharts).
• Communicates effectively with SMEs and writers to coordinate all project phases, from initial concept development to final delivery.
• Transportation vouchers/Fuel allowance
• Meal allowances
• Day care center aid
• Health insurance
• Dental care
• Pharmacy discounts
• Free parking on site
• Corporate mobile phone plan
• Private pension plan
• Group life insurance