- Projects portfolio management: responsible for opportunities mapping and prioritization; costs, benefits and implementation complexity analysis;
- Project management: responsible to manage projects activities across the entire definition and implementation cycle, like but not limited to: build businesses cases, define projects scopes and plans, size human resources, manage risks, provide status reports;
- Change management: design plans and act as change agent, create communications and develop training to sustain changes on systems, processes and roles;
- Search for outside-in perspectives and share best practices for the scopes of projects;
- Main responsibilities are:
o Keep project plan on time and on budget;
o Deliver initiatives within the timeline;
o Guarantee proper level of quality on the deliverables;
o Make sure stakeholders are engaged and properly informed along the development and implementation of initiatives;
o Guarantee adoption and sustainability of changes.
Monsanto is an agricultural company, helping farmers large and small grow food more sustainable. From seed to software, to fiber and fuel, we’re developing tools to help growers protect natural resources while providing nourishment to the world. In the face of a changing climate and other environmental challenges, we’re helping ensure our agricultural system continues to suit the needs of everyone.