- Lead, proposing and implementing multichannel solutions, aligned to business strategy.
- Have a look ahead on innovation and trends and to connect it to pharma business, bringing solutions that will add a value to our company.
- Team management, driving clear direction and support to the team
- Be closer to key customers, understand challenges and needs.
- Come up with ideas and initiatives that contribute with business opportunities.
- Lead and implement complex multichannel projects focused on increasing business opportunities
- Understand, evaluate and implement patient support programs according to the needs of business.
- Be responsible to manage budget in an efficiency way
- Drive changes and generate insights based on KPIs and integrated analysis
- Be closer to IMCM global teams and strategies, ensuring its adaptation and implementation in the local market in collaboration with marketing team
- Solid experience with leadership and team management
- Good knowledge in digital marketing: performance tools (Google Analytics, Webtrends), media (Adwords, display, social media, digital influencers)
- Bachelor degree
- Marketing experience;
- Strong project management skills;
- Budget-management skills and proficiency;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
Empresa multinacional do setor farmacêutico, localizada na Zona Sul de São Paulo, contrata para sua área de Marketing: