- Implement and maintain best cath lab practice ensuring exemplary clinical standards and excellent operational service delivery; develop and support business initiatives, policies and strategies which insure the delivery of high quality treatment and care within all facilities.
- Responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the services and department.
- Overall responsibility for operational excellence and efficiency programs.
- Overall responsibility for the provision of the inventory management system and performance reporting, and for the provision and maintenance of capital and non-capital equipment contracts.
- Work with Medtronic Project Consultants in coordinating the launch of operational excellence and continuous improvement programs and service development initiatives with the Hospital Staff.
- Work with Medtronic Project Consultants to facilitate service growth within the local commissioning constraints, requirements and infrastructure.
- Ensure systems are in place to monitor the work and use of resources of the facility.
- Ensure Corrective and Preventative Action planning is in place and forms part of the measurement and reporting process for Key Performance Indicators (KPI); ensure all contractual KPIs are met.
- Ensure good health and safety practice applies throughout the facility and systems are in place for staff and visitor training.
- Ensure radiation safety monitoring is in place.
- Responsible for monitoring, reporting and responding to, adverse incidents, patient complaints and Never Events and for following all relevant hospital protocols.
- Região de atuação:Cuiabá.
- Local de Residência: Consideraremos candidatos que não residam em Cuiabá, mas tenham disponibilidade para mudança para Uberlândia. A Medtronic será responsável pelo custo de mudança.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing or pharmacy
- Registered Practitioner under local sanitary entity
- Fluent in English
- Previous management experience necessary in a Cath Lab or OR environment.
- A proven record of success in managing significant operational/strategic change whilst developing and maintaining the provision of a high quality service.
- Experience of budget control, audit process and quality.
- Excellent partnering and collaboration skills. Ability to interact with multinational employees on different hierarchy levels. -- ---- Ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead a department.
- Customer- and business-focus and understanding.
- Project management, and leading to results through influence.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise and negotiate effectively at all levels.