Cargill Business Services (CBS) is a global organization that envisages the accelerated use of shared services. Its purpose is to bring a smarter, more efficient approach to how we provide shared services to Cargill. That way business units and functions can focus on what they do best. Five functions are in scope - HR, IT, Finance, Transport & Logistics and Strategic Sourcing & Procurement. These services will be delivered in Six Centers based in Bangalore (India), Sofia (Bulgaria), Nanjing (China), San Jose (Costa Rica), Uberlandia (Brazil) and Rosario (Argentina).
Sr. Continuous Improvement Specialist will be responsible to conduct CI activities with high / medium project cost and risk and activities with less defined processes across multiple sites/locations within a BU/Function. Conducts activities related to the portfolio leadership, governance and control; project execution, value realization and measurement; capability and culture development; business partnership,and stakeholder management; and people, talent and budget management.
In conjunction with the CBS CI Lead, Function Leads and Global Teams, build a CI culture within the center:
• Facilitate Key Continious Improvement Project which will help driving Productivity / Efficency across CBS Bangalore, Through Lean Six Sigma / PMP Approach;
• Provide support and/or lead enterprise level continuous improvement projects in support of the operational excellence vision and strategy. Partner with business units and functions to identify and capture process; optimization opportunities. Leads groups through the continuous improvement process for projects with the medium cost and risk;
• Detect and assess automation opportunities for RPA (Robotic Process Automation) application;
• Drive process improvement projects, specially through automation;
• Stay abreast of key industry best practices related to shared-services operational capabilities, and ensure they are appropriately assimilated into the improvement initiatives. Consult on the utilization of industry best practices to Center and CBS leadership;
• Uses comprehensive knowledge and application of principles, concepts, industry best practices and standards. Researches and develops continuous improvement tools and methods (e.g. Process Re-engineering, Lean/Six Sigma, Kaizen, Cargill Business Excellence System, and Cargill PPM/Project Delivery Process);
• Identifies problems, and applies structured and disciplined methodology and data to identify and scope root causes, and execute continuous improvement projects with medium cost and risk;
• Uses comprehensive counsel to lead groups to identify issues, incorporate best practices and identify solutions across multiple sites/locations within a BU/Function.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in business, finance, engineering, statistics, math, or economics;
• Experience in driving Lean Six Sigma / Project Management;
• Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects;
• Experience leading multifunctional teams;
• Demonstrated success working independently in a remote, global environment;
• Green Belt / Black Belt Certfied ;
• Fundamental training in Project Management;
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written);
• Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity and establish process and structure;
• Good working Skills on MS Office;
• Fluent in English.
• Preferred Experience:
• Shared service organization
• Preferred Skills:
• Continuous improvement skills, innovation and passion for quality;
• Lean Six Sigma Certified: Green Belt / Black Belt;
• Project Management Certified;
• Experience in ARIES.
“Obs.: Esta oportunidade também está sendo oferecida à pessoas com deficiência.”