- Report the Risk Mapping of Business;
- Monitor legislation and create procedures to apply changes and ensure impact is understood and followed by organization;
- Prepare local tax advice aiming to comply with legislation requirements and maximize all possible incentives and related ones;
- Deal with tax audits;
- Deal with due diligences;
- Promote, evaluate tax planning opportunities, using government incentives or others alternatives available in the market;
- Control of all Tax litigation, including Corp Tax;
- Plan, review and propose strategies to defend Alstom on all tax claims after any Brazilian tax audits with support of legal department
- Review tax clauses in contracts aiming to maximize and eliminate risks (wording ambiguity etc…)
- Deal with business areas and partners areas answering specific tax questions;
- Check tax compliance of business units, including tax clearance certificates;
- Strong participation of Alstom in tax team or representatives entities/organization aiming to anticipate legislation changes.
The professional relevant for this role are Strategic TAX expertise and Projects, insights and solutions Business.
Responsible for Due Diligences and audits.
Graduate in Law
Fluent in English
Location: São Paulo