Local de Trabalho: São Paulo
Salario: A combinar
Formação: Engenharia da Computação, elétrica ou afins
1. Troubleshooting and testing Java/JEE applications running in Unix/Linux;
2. Java programming following Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) standards;
3. Webservices for integration with disparate Operation Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems;
7. Websphere and Weblogic application server;
8. Apache Webserver;
9. Oracle Data Services Integrator (ODSI);
10. Oracle Service Bus (OSB);
11. Alcatel-Lucent Motive platforms (desirable);
12. Database architecture;
13. Test data setup in Alcatel-Lucent provided simulators (desirable);
14. System testing and debugging;
15. Software development;
16. System integration.
17. Fluent in English, read, write, speak.
18. Fluent in Spanish, read, write, speak (desirable).
Supplier will define, document, and negotiate Business Processes in the form of Workflows and other artifacts, including the following activities:
1. Conduct requirements gathering meetings with customer for Processes, Business logic, and Workflows;
2. Coordinate and work together with Global delivery team for ensuring globally-dictated best practices on Processes and Workflows are applied, and if necessary, tailor them in accordance to the governance model in the program;
3. Participate in recurrent team meetings both locally and with Global team for project status and other discussions relevant for the program;
4. Own and generate, per agreed release, all the Workflow specifications, reflecting the processes and points of automation agreed with the customer and the technical team;
5. Document the workflows, their processes, and their appropriate business logic that has been gathered into a Solution Design Document (SDD);
6. Own and generate, per agreed release, the Solution Validation Strategy document, reflecting the process for assuring the validation use cases and integrations agreed upon requirements gathering phase and workflows definition are in accordance to the specifications;
7. Locally support the pursue of sign-off of requirements, and ultimately, a Solution Architecture Review (SAR) gate;
8. Store all generated documentation into proprietary Knowledge Management and collaboration tools that will become available to the supplier;
9. Strictly follow Alcatel-Lucent defined project execution methodology;
10. Strictly follow Alcatel-Lucent defined source control methods and procedures;
11. Own and validate the locale of the overall text messages and language that will be exposed to end user in the delivered solution;
12. Adhere to the applicable change control and governance processes in the program;
13. Participate and contribute in locally-driven activities such as status meetings, training, UAT, go live, and other meetings;
14. Facilitate the communication and logistics for Technical teams to meet and reach agreements on the Interface Specifications to be generated in the release;
15. Support QA and UAT phases by assisting the team in troubleshooting flows that should adhere to the process design conducted;
VAGA EXTENSIVA PARA PORTADORES DE NECESSIDADES ESPECIAIS.
• Vale Refeição, Vale Transporte, Plano de Saúde (Unimed), Plano Odontológico (Uniodonto) e Seguro de Vida em Grupo.
• Enviar e-mail para:firstname.lastname@example.org