We are seeking for a Strategic/Creative Planning concentrating on the core areas of:
• Information gathering (do we have enough to go on?)
• Insight generation
• Creative briefing
• Creative liaison throughout process
• Proposal writing
1. Establish a culture of research-led consumer insight that informs a directional creative brief (already underway)
2. Establish a culture of evaluation: guide clients on what to measure, ensure it gets measured (already underway)
3. Establish best practice process throughout the Brazilian business, from client brief to pitch / presentation
4. Create the tools (briefs, templates, examples) that make this easy
5. Speak “client language”, positioning us as a credible strategic partner – attending client meetings, developing long-term client relationships
6. Work closely with BD teams to keep focus throughout our business
7. Demonstrate effect on bottom line: be aware of own contribution to ROI!
8. To be able to work on late and incomplete briefings.
9. To be creative
REPORTING LINES AND INTERDEPENDENCIES
The role reports to Creative Director
EXPERIENCE & ATTITUDES
A Strategic/Creative Planner is the bridge between our Client, Consumer and Creative. As such he or she needs excellent people skills, sound business judgment and immediately credible experience.
Has solid experience working as a strategic/creative planner in BTL and ATL agencies; Has experience in research or similar in the world of integrated marketing. Excellent written Portuguese. Understands brands.
ESSENTIAL CHARACTER TRAITS
• Curious about everything – especially people and brands
• Active in all media, hungry for new things, excited about living
• Doesn’t trust assumptions
• Develops hunches, follows them, proves them
• Commercially astute
• Pragmatic & adaptable
• Not precious
• Understands that their role is to help us sell what makes us money – not to steer us down a purist path for the sake of it.
• Can help close a sale!