Whether you’re raising capital in São Paulo or hedging currencies in Stockholm, the power of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s global connections means we can do more for our clients than any other financial institution. We are a leading financial advisor to companies and institutional investors across the world. Our local Corporate and Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Sales and Trading professionals address a wide range of client needs. Together we deliver broad access to knowledge, strength and resources locally and globally.
If you're ready to learn about the financial services industry from the perspective of one of the world's top financial institutions, here is a great place to start. Through an internship with us, you'll find yourself tackling the business challenges that make a real impact. You'll work alongside our full-time employees performing real tasks and you’ll develop your skills and build your network in a dynamic environment designed to support your long-term career objectives.
Global Transaction Services - Sales (Commercial Bank)
- Código da vaga:
- Nível hierárquico:
Rio de Janeiro / RJ / BR
- Data de expiração:
04 de Dezembro de 2016
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Brazil is constantly searching for new talents looking to start a career in financial services. We look for highly motivated individuals, who have demonstrated excellent achievements in academic and extracurricular activities.
The Global Transaction Services is a business that provides liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, foreign exchange and commercial card services to housands of businesses.
Intern will be based in our Rio de Janeiro office and will be responsible for:
• General support to the GTS area;
• Assisting with client relationship activities;
• Database and systems Input and update;
• Development of reports and presentations.
Who are we looking for?
• Students of Business Administration, Economics, International Relations or other related courses, graduating by June 2018 or further
• Students of the night shift
• Highly motivated individuals, who have demonstrated excellent achievements in academic and extracurricular activities
• Fluent English is mandatory and solid MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Team work, hands on, dynamic, organized, attention to details and committed to excellence.