Level of relevant experience:
- Deep experience in talent acquisition services or consulting management in moderate to complex client solutions, with larger delivery teams.
- May include multiple clients or geographies;
- Responsible for overseeing the overall progress of an account, with goals and key milestones and ensure accountability from team;
- Experience/ knowledge in project management methodology;
- Provide accurate and insightful data and reports to the client organization and also presenting data and performance metrics at quarterly insight meetings;
- Manage cost and ROI effectively and commercial management owning the P&L;
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Manage managers,
- Previous experience of managing RPO solution is desirable.
- Minimum – post-graduation.
- Areas of education include, but are not limited to, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Psychology, among others.
- English and Portuguese Language are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in all languages above are required.
- Able to speak in public and to facilitate group discussions.
- High standard of written communication for business proposals and reporting.
Client Relationship Management:
- Must be able to be client facing and consistently conduct interactions with internal clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner at all times, set and manage expectations and be able to provide recommendations and advice to client on continuous improvement opportunities;
- Able to identify potential obstacles, issues, roadblocks and proactively address and communicate with internal clients;
- Must be able to account plan at an executive level – set the strategic direction for the solution by driving innovation;
- Manage Executive stakeholders;
- Able to manage junior staff to develop their own client relationships – managing the solution through others;
- Liable for developing and coordinating reports to internal and external clients according to solutions needs,
- Commercial management owning the P&L, forecasting and invoicing for the solution.
Team Management and Development:
- Must be able to lead a large team including other team leaders and potential diverse team communicating broad company and client objectives, strategy and initiatives into engaging, targeted and relevant messages partner effectively with resources in TDC;
- Is capable of assembling and leading effective multi-disciplinary teams to plan and deliver the business outcomes in accordance with financial/operational plan;
- Must be able to demonstrate effective managerial and team-building skills and practices;
- Must be able to create high performance environment and positive team atmosphere;
- Must be able to plan and implement client specific on-boarding plan and training to ensure integration of new employees to the team and minimize service disruption;
- Must be able to conduct informal and formal performance management process with team members and managers, and proactively address performance issues in a fair and constructive manner.
- Must be able to develop direct reports competencies and functional/technical skills with respect to current and potential future positions and identify and mentor future talent for the business,
- Must be final escalation point for customer and able to handle more serious complaints, issues with team.