• Prepare employee contracts, registers and forms
• Complete full-cycle payroll using third party payroll system and process according to company policies and federal/state regulations.
• Maintain and update payroll information by directing the collection, calculation, and input of payroll-related data.
• Process all new hire information, terminations, salary changes, leaves of absence, deductions etc.
• Manage employee onboarding and offboarding paperwork related to Payroll
• Prioritize workload to meet payroll processing deadlines.
• Coordinate employee benefits (inclusion, exclusion, movements)
• Provide first level payroll support for employees.
• Escalate necessary issues to applicable HR and/or payroll leaders and payroll providers
• Utilize payroll resources and peers for answers to processing questions and state and/or federal regulations.
• Assists with training of payroll staff as needed.
• Provide process improvement recommendations to management.
• Create payroll-related reports as requested.
• Control all pertinent payroll documents (hard and digital copies) and maintain personnel records accurate and up to date
• Process employee terminations in accordance with Brazil laws. Delivery of the termination payments to former associates
• Interact with Union for Collective Bargain Agreements, annual contributions, terminations and when needed.
• Responsible to maintain payroll files and scans electronic files.
• Perform other related HR and/or Business duties and projects as assigned.
1. Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferable in Business Administration or Accounting
2. Strong payroll experience
3. Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
4. Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
5. Fluent in Portuguese and English.
6. Intermediate skills using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook Software.
7. Experience with ADP payroll systems is preferred.
Work location: RIO DE JANEIRO