As a Business Development Intern you will have the unique opportunity to work closely with our management team and contribute to the development of a new division. A combination of strategic analysis and marketing will thereby constitute the core part, hence you will mainly:
• support internal teams in order to deliver outstanding market research
• support internal teams on documentation and assessment of international markets
• support the team with your coordination and planning skills
• develop and complete high-class PowerPoint slides/ presentations
• develop and complete Excel spread-sheets
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Internship will preferably possess:
• a Master’s degree
• excellent research skills
• a ‘thinking-outside the box’ and ‘can do’ attitude
• the ability to work independently, capable of taking initiative on specific projects
• strong written and verbal communications skills in both English and Portuguese
• coursework reflecting interest in general business and economic dimensions
• a positive and flexible attitude, able to withstand stress and time pressure
• strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
Schedule & Compensation
Interns must be able to commit to at least 3 months, possibly longer. Interns will be paid and expected to work 40 hours per week (normal office hours). An employment reference letter can be offered after completion of the internship.
Please e-mail your resume in English to Ms. Joice Farinelli firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief explanation on why you’d like to work in our project team and why you think you would be a suitable candidate. We are looking for applicants who are available to start straightaway.
This position will be based in Sao Paulo at our Faria Lima location and remain open until filled.