PCB Project Manager is responsible to Manage Integrated Power Packed (IPP), involving Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and 3rd Party Suppliers, and also short projects.
Responsible for successfully planning, controlling and managing project deliverables to ensure that customer needs are met. Manage the efforts of team members and third party vendors. Manage the integration and/or development and delivery of deliverables directly to the customer, or in support of a major enterprise-wide project.
• Responsible for the plan, budget, structure, schedule, overall risk management and staffing for projects which are of significant and strategic importance to the customer and corporation.
• Monitor and track project key milestones, timeline, and budget.
• Complete responsibility for successful outcome of projects. Manages projects up to $5M.
• Responsible for managing subcontracts that include labor and/or fixed price deliverables.
• Responsible for meeting project schedule, margin, and customer satisfaction targets.
• Builds partnerships at the business management level of key customers.
• Identify, mitigate, and communicate project issues, risks, and status to team members and stakeholders.
• Responsible for following all applicable corporate, company, governmental and regulatory policies and procedures as appropriate for this position.
• Report to business management and senior management on progress while ensuring the project commitments are achieved.
• Management and leadership of complex projects.
• Strong influencing capabilities.
• Strong analytical and decision-making capability, including ability to synthesize complex and diverse inputs to a problem, and recommend solutions/preferred options.
• Ability to operate and motivate a team within a shared services (matrix) environment.
• Ability to work successfully with all functions across the organization fostering a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to provide insight into multi-functional interdependencies, plan project activities, lead and direct resources, and perform related budget estimation.
• Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills.
• BS in Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge; further education in business administration or project management is a plus.
• Experience in a Power Control Business (Medium Voltage Drives, Low voltage MCC, Transformer, Switchgear, E-house etc).
• Native Portuguese and Fluent English.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PPT) and Microsoft Project.
• Must be able and willing to travel and work at customer sites, including industrial plants, ships, etc.,
• Project Management training is desirable.
• Spanish Language
• Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have excellent conflict resolution and people interface skills
- Jundiaí (Distrito Industrial)