• Finance treasury transactions with the fiduciary players in USA and Mexico;
• Financial Control of payments and receivable of premium and claims and prize value;
• Wire Transfer of the premium to the markets (countries);
• Control of the commission received from fiduciary operations in the corporate account;
• Fiduciary bank account reconciliation;
• Collaborate to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes, internal controls and routines of the Finance area;
• Desire to assist and support other departments (internal customers);
• Collaborate with other activities and demands when applicable.
Knowledge and skills:
• We are seeking for a highly motivated candidate who has excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
•Student of penultimate year in Economy, Business Administration, Actuarial or Accounting;
• Professional proficiency in English and Spanish is will be a plus;
• Good knowledge in Excel;
• Previous experience in a Financial Institution (Bank), insurance company or insurance broker will be considered as a differential.