The Electrical Engineer is reporting to the Project Manager and is responsible for the design of overall power systems and development of Electrical onelines, plan drawings, installation details, wiring diagrams and fabrication drawings.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform specification and selection of electrical equipment to meet project criteria;
- Performs bid evaluations of mechanical and electrical equipment and makes recommendations for award.
- Conducts engineering cost, feasibility, and planning studies analyzing customer needs and data including researching, investigation, and coordination with other engineers and providing recommendations to the client.
- Support project management personnel with regular reporting, scheduling, staffing planning and coordination
- Check Engineering calculations as well as check all drawings in accordance with industry codes and standards; Assign tasks to and supervise the work of less senior personnel
- Liaise with Electrical Engineering Department and Electrical Design team members to assure quality of work and ensures that consistent technical content is maintained for drawing and design packages throughout the project.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Candidate should worked in the Oil & Gas Industry, with experience in Floating Production Unit (FPU) design from conceptual to detail design;
- Knowledge of Engineering Codes and Standard applicable to the discipline;
- Rio de Janeiro (Centro);