- Manage communication with Customers on Project Development progress for Lighting Products
- Keep clients updated on Project progress.
- Prepare/validate reports on Project development progress to PMC and to all Governance stages when required.
- Manage customer relationship and coordinate communication within the team.
- Define and manage the budget of the project
- Choose concept able to fit with customer project main objectives
- Analyze customer specifications (Customer technical specifications, Request for quoting)
- Choose concept with experts and contributors
- Elaborate Technical Offer.
- Planning Follow-up open Issue list / QRQC / Action Plan follow up
- Prepare and drive project review meetings
. Product definition
. Drawing files (Sign-off)
. Prototype assembly
. Product validation test
- Participate in Validation committee
- Prepare and perform design review following project milestones.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Education in Engineering/Master degree
- Experience: Lighting Products projects and program management
- Makes appropriate decisions
- Personal skills to manage functional organization
- Financial skills about Product cost structure, pay back.
- Manages Project Process
- Manages the Scope of the Project
- Team Player
- Result Orientation