This is an essential function for company’s Product Development efforts, since it is a professional with the necessary skills to understand, map and address technical and business aspects for an online product.
The Product Analyst Programmer will work in Lexis 360 project, in order to deliver both a reliable content production process and a robust product for the customer.
• Map, detail and validate product requirements and business rules towards implementation.
• Based on product requirements, discuss, validate and implement the product and business system architecture – from content production acquisition, transformation, production and publishing until application’s engines, end user interface and billing system.
• Integrate product business rules with billing and subscriptions management system.
• Help to quickly understand new technologies and identify their usage towards adding value to the product and the customer.
• Help to search, understand and define the best technical and product leverage opportunities on company's business units.
• Support and improve production and deployment workflow within the company.
- Product and software engineer with strong experience acting in online content services provider.
• Must have experience in drafting and reviewing product definitions both through a traditional essential analysis and prototyping techniques.
• Must have experience as a member of an agile development team.
• Must have technology and product design skills.
• Indisputable communication skills, both oral and written.
• Proven ability to build partnerships for both development and for product enhancements.
• Ability to meet agreed deadlines for project goals.
• Organized, motivated and able to work in a multidisciplinary environment and tight deadlines.
• Bachelor Degree completed in Computer Science or Engineering
• Fluent English is a plus.
• Self-motivated, team player
• Unafraid to express opinions