This position exists to perform research, design and software development assignments within a software functional area. Provides meaningful input to project plans, schedules and approach in the development of cross-functional software products. Apply the principles of computer science and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers work. Designs, develops and tests operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, business, scientific and general computing applications.
• Reviews and implement the modification of existing databases and database management systems.
• Writes and codes logical and physical database descriptions and specifies identifiers of database to management system.
• Codes proficiently in the required language(s). Note: ECL Training is provided.
• Contributes to design, code and test reviews.
• Provides meaningful feedback for schedule development on specific code segment and delivers a quality code deliverable as scheduled.
• Reviews project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
• Provides feedback on technical tasks of simple to moderate complexity.
• Performs unit testing based upon test plans generated and reports results and recommendations to his/her project leader.
• Develops and executes performance, integration and test plans.
• Leads in design, code and test reviews where needed.
• Plans, coordinates, and implements security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
• Performs support functions in validation cycle as required (i.e., test monitoring, debugging, problem resolutions, etc.).
• Developx software to protect vulnerable information..
• Identifies and recommends opportunities for continuous improvements and efficiencies.
• Interfaces with technical and non- technical personnel and/or team members to finalize requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, math or equivalent technical discipline or equivalent technical experience
• Strong experience of computer development software, such as SQL, VisualBasic, C#, C++, Java, Python, etc (Required).
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences including management and cross functional groups.
• Ability to lead technical teams including strong organizational skills, attention to detail, management of multiple assignments at the same time. Must be self-directed and provides up to date information on progress and issues.
• Ability to conduct in-depth research and work through complex problems successfully and reach workable solutions.
• Knowledge of large complex systems within the functional area.
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations; take a high level assignment and work the detail to produce a successful solution.
• Ability to effectively mentor and train less experienced personnel.
• Ability to deliver quality software deliverables.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese and English).
Local Trabalho: Alphaville